Yu-Gi-Oh Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The One Turn Kill List

Go down

The One Turn Kill List Empty The One Turn Kill List

Post by Joshuareid36 Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:55 pm

These are the rules to submit an OTK:

1: The OTK must contain no more than 4 cards (5 cards or more and you might as well Exodia). This only counts the cards in the OTK and not costs, such as Lightning Vortex's discard cost. However, exceptions will be made. For example, Final Destiny is kinda hard to pull off. Also simply listing 3-4 big monsters (such as 3 CED-EotE) will not be add because that's obvious

2: The OTK must be legal, please check the rulings before posting.

3: Please provide all of the cards that the OTK uses.

4: You are allowed to say any OTK. I will try and test these OTK's myself.
(Also, from my testing and common knowledge Inferno Reckless OTK's will be left out as they are inconsistent and require the opponent to have a card, the exception being the Batteryman OTK.)

5: Please do not say that OTK are a cheap way to win. They are just simply another way to win the game. If you think that a OTK is cheap then you should know that there is a special thing called a sidedeck which allows you to swap cards into your main deck, in order to counter the OTK you are playing against.

6: You are allowed to post any OTK, the list is not format specific.

7: If you like an OTK that is in the list, you can ask me for tips on how to construct it.

8: I am not putting cards like Lightning Vortex or Giant Trunade on all of the OTK that need it, as they are all obvious plays for an OTK, they aren't always nescasary and a person that doesn't use them isn't playing smart.

9: Don't suggest an OTK that requires your opponent to play a certain card. This includes D.D. Guide for IRS, Lava Golem, etc.

10: I will update the list at least weekly but will be checking daily. Please be patient if I miss you.

11: When suggesting OTKs it would be preferred that you post in the form I use for the list (This includes not using abbreviations). An example would be...

*Example OTK
(Card, Another Card, Third Card, Megamorph)

12: OTKs that are OCG specific will not be added as the rulings for them may differ her. If they are obvious and famous, then I will consider it. Otherwise, come back after the card is in the TCG.

13. I DON'T CARE HOW EFFECTIVE THE OTK IS (unless its an IRS OTK). SO PLEASE STOP COMPLAINING THAT THE OTK IS CHEAP OR TERRIBLE.

*Air Neos
(Elemental Hero Air Neos, Solemn Judgement, and Megamorph)

*All-Out Attacks OTK
(Ojama Trio, All-Out Attacks/Battle Main, 2700+ Def or 2400+ Atk monster)

*All-Out Attacks OTK #2
(All-Out Attacks, Morphing Jar #2, Poison Mummy/Hiro's Shadow Scout)

*All-Out Attacks OTK #3
(2x Spear Cretin, All-Out Attacks, Toon Cannon Soldier/Similar Cards)

*Ancient Crimson Ape
Ancient Crimson Ape, Treeborn Frog, King Tiger Wanghu, Fire Princess

*Ancient Gear Gadjitron OTK
(Geartown, Geartown, Geartown, Mystical Space Typhoon/Heavy Storm)

*Ancient Gear Golem
(2x anceint gear monsters, Ancient Gear Golem/King of the Swamp, Power Bond)

*Anti-Aircraft Flower OTK
(Anti-Aircraft Flower, DNA Surgery, Ultimate Offering, Gadgets)

*Arcana Force EX - The Dark Ruler OTK
(Arcana Force EX - The Dark Ruler, Reversal of Fate/Megamorph)

*Armed Samurai - Ben Kei
(Armed Samurai -Ben kei, and 3 to 4 Equip Spells like Axe of Despair)

*Armed Samurai - Ben Kei OTK #2
(Armed Samurai - Ben Kei, Shooting Star Bow - Ceal, Mage Power, Any Equip that adds at least 1000 attack points)

* Aslla Piscu OTK
(Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu, Mausoleum of the Emperor, Nightmare Archfiends, +700 Damage)

*Asura Priest
(Ojama Trio, Asura Priest, Black Pendent, and Final Attack Orders)¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

*Athena OTK
Athena, Honest, Ultimate Offering

*Batteryman AA OTK
(Ojama Trio, Final Attack Orders, Battery Charger(on Batteryman AA), Inferno Reckless Summon)

*Bazoo OTK
(Future Fusion (for 3 Cyber Dragon), Bazoo, and Dimension Fusion)

*Beast Machine Barbaros Ur OTK
(Beast Machine Barbaros Ur, Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce, Axe of Fools)

*Berserk Dragon
(Ojama Trio, Final Attack Orders/Big Bang Shot, and Berserk Dragon)

*Black Ptera OTK
(Black Ptera, Toon Cannon Soldier and Ultimate Offering)

*Black Ptera OTK 2
(Black Ptera, Little Swordsman of Aile, and Ultimate Offering)

*BLS OTK
(BLS, Ojama Trio, Final Attack Orders, and Ring)

*Blue-Eyes White Dragon
(3x Removed from play Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Dimension Fusion and Delta Attacker)

*Blue-Eyes White Dragon #2
blue eyes, star burst, the league of uniform nomenculture, Delta Attacker

*Bokoichi the Freightening Car OTK
(Bokoichi the Freightening Car, Machine Duplicaion, Thousand Energy, Limiter Removal)

*Boot-Up Soldier - Dread Dynamo OTK
(Boot-Up Soldier - Dread Dynamo, Machine Duplication, any Gadget, 800+ ATK boost)

* Brionac Burial Loop
(Rescue Cat, Premature Burial)

*Butterfly Dagger #3
(Gearfried the Iron Knight, Royal Magical Library, Butterfly Dagger Elma, and Exodia in deck)

*Butterfly Dagger #4
(Gearfried the Iron Knight, Butterfly Dagger, Royal Magical Library, and Chaos Emperor Dragon

*Butterfly Dagger - Elma
(Butterfly Dagger - Elma, Gearfried the Iron Knight, Spell Absorption, and Fire Princess)

*Butterfly Dagger - Elma #2
(Butterfly Dagger - Elma, Gearfried the Iron Knight, and Magical Marionette(sometimes Catapult Turtle)

Thank you for all help you guys can give. =)

Joshuareid36
Admin

https://yugioh-forums.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down